Torre del Parco: a unique location for your wedding in Italy
Host your wedding and guests outside with the backdrop of the magnificent tower. Toast with an aperitif by the moat or on the candle lit terrace.
Say ‘I do’ in the gardens, an oasis of nature and beauty, a truly intimate and romantic space.
Step inside into the ‘Inner Hall’ where modern meets authentic, lovingly restored allowing you to bring the outside inside, an extension of the beautiful garden. Allowing natural light to flow into this area.
And then there is the food, the secret is in the ingredients, all locally grown and the menu can be tailored to your taste. Enjoy a seated banquet, desserts of every taste and color you can imagine. Enjoy endless entertainment in the evocative antique walls of the Tower with a DJ or a live band to round off your special day.
Destination Wedding in Puglia
The city of Lecce is home to Torre del Parco, situated in the region of Puglia best known for its un-spoilt beauty, mouth-watering cuisine and centuries of history.
Torre del Parco, steeped in centuries of history and architecture, is an elegant and wondrous castle providing the perfect location for your perfect wedding.
The 15th century castle with its rich history and medieval charm provides a truly romantic landscape for your dream wedding.
Situated in the south of Italy, Torre del Parco captures the true Mediterranean weather, where the summer is warm and days are long and the winter is mild, the perfect setting for all four seasons.
Facilities and characteristic of the venue
To offer you a unique and exclusive service, Torre del Parco hosts no more than one wedding reception a day.
Capacities of the internal rooms:
- Inner Hall – Salone delle Feste (210 guests);
- Prince’s Palace Halls – Sale del Principe – (120 guests).
Below are just some of the services offered by the structure:
- Exclusive use of Torre del Parco;
- In house catering;
- Overnight Accommodation for the wedding couple in the Grand Deluxe Suite;
- Overnight Accommodation for guests in the Historic House Hotel;
- Dedicated wedding planner;
- Entertainment licence;
- Personalised decorations, table settings and flower designs;
- Printed menus;
- Babysitter and children entertainment;
- Versatile layout to suit seated meal or buffet;
- Live cooking;
- Symbolic Civil Ceremony;
- Relax and Wellness area for massages;
- Vintage car Fiat 600 Multipla for the transportation of the newly weds;
- Guided tour around the venue.
Request an appointment today
Contact us for more information.